To support you in the ongoing challenge of COVID-19, we are offering our deep cleaning services and face fit tests at cost price to all businesses across the south west until the end of June 2020.
As experts in industrial cleaning, SA Safety recognise the importance of swift, effective cleaning to help you protect your employees and the wider public, and we are fully compliant with the current Government guidance for COVID-19.
The latest government guidance recommends that “all surfaces must be cleaned and disinfected including all potentially contaminated high-contact areas such as bathrooms, doorhandles, telephones, grab rails in corridors and stairwells”. Having invested in the latest anti-viral cleaning technology, we can now offer an antimicrobial fogging decontamination service to help you reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19. This enables us to rapidly and effectively clean your workplace, reaching into every nook and cranny with long-lasting virucidal treatment.
Specialist cleaning and disinfecting
- Experts in the field of deep cleaning for industry, utilities, and business
- Extensive experience of working in difficult and sometimes dangerous conditions
- An experienced team of deep clean and disinfectant specialists, our process includes an assessment of your workspace, sanitising all surfaces, identifying, advising, and focusing on touch points including equipment, furniture, desks, computers, doors, floors, kitchens, and toilets etc, all to your requirements.
- Our equipment includes a rapid sanitising sprayer which sprays a fog of disinfectant, so your surfaces are thoroughly disinfected in a very short space of time
- We use Versan™ a recommended industrial viricidal disinfectant which guarantees the complete destruction or removal of all viable micro-organisms, which continues to be effective for up to week on hard surfaces
- We also offer ongoing cleaning and support for business that need that extra reassurance
- We currently have a 24/7 rapid response to help your business fight the virus outbreak and reduce business interruption – areas treated with virucidal fogging can be back in use within 2 hours
Face Fit Testing
To ensure protection against COVID-19, SA Safety can provide a complete qualitative Face Fit testing service. Our team of competent testers will undertake the testing on-site to ensure minimal disruption to your work pattern. We can deliver up to 20 Face Fit tests per day, with each test normally taking 30 minutes per person.
Qualitative Fit Testing (QLFT) is a simple yet accurate taste test, where a strong-tasting aerosol is introduced into a hood worn over the head in order to test the face seal of a mask. The qualitative method is suitable for disposable and reusable half masks only; full-face masks cannot be tested this way. Although this type of test is based on subjective detection and response by the wearer of the RPE, it is important that it is administered by a fit tester competent in using this method.